We have something for the guys and girls this issue. Let’s be real, this special day is not only for the ladies. I’m sure, there are just as many men who feel left out when it comes to what to wear on this whirlwind day of love.
Casual Valentine– Meeting a friend or classmate for an early dinner or appetizers? This look is perfect for you. Dressing casual does not mean look boring, bring your flare in a laid back manner.
- Men- Don’t be afraid of mixing color or patterns!
- Ladies- Bomber jackets are the bomb.com and add a level of coolness to anything.
After 5 Valentine– After 5 takes some planning! Maybe this is not the outfit you wore to work, but it’s definitely what you could make a quick change into after work.
- Men- wearing a man’s scarf is super-hot right now! Wear it with a slim fitting shirt. Remove your suit jacket, add the vest and you are set to go.
- Ladies- If you are pressed for time, black pants, a blouse, and a cute pair of heels are the easiest route to go.
Be Mine Valentine – What more can we say?
- Men- take the time to pay attention to every detail, including your cologne. On this particular night, go for something light and not overwhelming.
- Ladies- There is nothing classier than a woman who is a minimalist. Let the outfit make the statement, and the accessories and make up compliment it.