by: Mz. Red Carpet
Well, it finally looks like spring has sprung. (In some states) Our skin has survived the treacherous winter months and now it’s time to get it back on track. Everything from facial wash down to our moisturizers and even our foundations are about to change to fit the new season. But I’ll talk more about that in the next issue. Cosmetic lines such as Bh Cosmetics, Nars, Anastasia Beverly Hills (just to name a few) are already rolling out the new spring collections. They have some really great products (especially that new highlighter “glow” kit from Anastasia) let’s just say the makeup gawd is pleased hunny!!!
To get us into the spring fever. I decided to create a look that’s simple yet funky and that gives u that pop of color that’s just fitting for this season. This is a very clean, natural look. I added a pop of color to my waterline just to bring it out. Below are some pictures of the aftermath. I promise you don’t have to use a lot of products to achieve certain looks. I have listed the products used to create this lookl. As always, I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave your feedback, questions or looks you would like to see me create on the website contact page.
1. Nyx “Dark brown” brow pencil.
2. Bh Cosmetics “Wild child” pallet in Gold (for my lids) I also smoked my eye out in my crease with “Colourpops “Central Perk” eyeshadow.
3. Added a splash of color on my waterline. (It’s really just a basic blue eyeliner from LA colors)
4. Foundation I used Covergirls “Ready, Set, Gorgeous in the shade of 315.
5. My setting powder is from Covergirls Queen Collection in the shade “Golden medium”
6. Bronzer I used my good ole faithful Wet and Wild in the color “Carnival in rio”
7. Lastly, for my lips I used Ny lipstick (not nyx) in the color satin followed by a chestnut liner from Mac!